The A320 FTD is a full replica of the actual Airbus A320 flight deck. It can be ordered and delivered for training purpose. It can be certified and conform to FAA FTD Level 4/5 or EASA FTD Level 1/2.
This simulator is basically a Full Flight Simulator (FFS) without motion for a fraction of the cost. Under FAA/EASA regulation, up to 50% of the type rating credits can be trained on the FTD while the remaining 50% should be trained on a Full Flight Simulator (FFS).
This solution is a professional version and suitable for training purpose.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Replica A320 panels, with accurate switches and knobs, interior trim pieces, and shape to give the cockpit a realistic look.
- Replica A320 sidesticks, motorize thrust levers with reverse levers, trim wheels, fuel shutoff levers and TOGA switches.
- Replica A320 flap levers complete with gates, tiller, spoiler, parking brake and alternate gear extension handle.
- Intercom system for communications between pilots, observer and instructor.
- Oxygen mask with intercom
- Captain and Copilot seats capable of forward and backward mechanical adjustment.
- Replica dual-linked self-centering rudder pedals with toe brakes, adjustable fore and aft with optional control loading.
- 180 degree curved, movie-quality projector screen and frame.
- Three overhead projectors to create the HD visual environment that simulates frontal and side window visual effects.
- Structure for projector support.
- Realistic Airbus Simulator Software
- Realistic Airbus Avionics Software
- All related software systems
- One server with several computer systems
- Network systems and architecture
- Instructor station PC
Audio system including subwoofer will be supplied. Caution and warning level alert sounds shall be reproduced in the cockpit from a separate forward dual speaker system.
Four place intercom system with volume and squelch control Line in capability Line out capability.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
Delivery & Installation charges are not included and shall be borne by the customer. This charges shall be determined according to country of destination. These charges shall be for:
- Packing for transport
- Ground transport
- Freight charges (sea or air)
- Duties / Taxes
- Installation (man hours, air ticket & accommodation)