ATR 72 FULL FLIGHT SIMULATOR
The ATR 72 Full Flight Simulator (FFS) is a full motion and full replica of the actual ATR 72-500 or ATR 72-600 flight deck. It can be ordered and delivered for training purpose. It can be certified and conform to FAA & EASA FFS Level D.
This solution is a professional version and suitable for training purpose.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Replica ATR panels, with accurate switches and knobs, interior trim pieces, and shape to give the cockpit a realistic look.
- Replica ATR yokes, throttle quadrant with reverser, trim wheels, fuel shutoff levers and TOGA switches.
- Replica ATR flap levers, tiller, spoiler, parking brake and gear extension handle.
- Captain and Copilot seats capable of forward and backward mechanical adjustment.
200 x 40 degree collimated visual system with fully textured day/dusk/night compatible database. High-resolution digital 3-channel digital projection system with spherical geometric correction, raster light point capability and latest lightweight LED DLP projection technology for long term display stability as well as highest reliability and lowest maintenance.
Latest 60-inch stroke 6 DOF electric motion system with very low power consumption and less maintenance than other systems in the industry.
The six degrees of freedom motion base is capable of performing linear lateral, longitudinal and vertical movements as well as pitch, roll and yaw rotations. It consists of six identical electric actuators, which comprise a ball screw driven by a brushless DC servo motor. The upper platform, which carries the entire simulator, is engineered and adjusted to fit the joints of the respective motion base.
- ATR Flight Simulator Software
- ATR Avionics Software
- All related software systems
- Server with several computer systems
- Network systems and architecture
- Instructor station PC
Audio system including subwoofer will be supplied. Caution and warning level alert sounds shall be reproduced in the cockpit from a separate forward dual speaker system.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
Delivery & Installation charges are not included and shall be borne by the customer. This charges shall be determined according to country of destination. These charges shall be for:
- Packing for transport
- Ground transport
- Freight charges (sea or air)
- Duties / Taxes
- Installation (man hours, air ticket & accommodation)