B737NG FULL FLIGHT SIMULATOR
The B737NG Full Flight Simulator (FFS) version is a full motion and full replica of the actual Boeing 737NG flight deck. It can be ordered and delivered for training purpose. It can be certified and conform to FAA & EASA FFS Level D.
This solution is a professional version and suitable for training purpose.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Replica B737NG panels, with accurate switches and knobs, interior trim pieces, and shape to give the cockpit a realistic look.
- Replica B737NG yokes, motorize throttle quadrant with reverse lever, trim wheels, fuel shutoff levers and TOGA switches.
- Replica B737NG flap levers complete with gates, tiller, spoiler, parking brake and gear extension handle.
- Captain and Copilot seats capable of forward and backward mechanical adjustment.
- Replica Boeing dual-linked self-centering rudder pedals with toe brakes, adjustable fore and aft with optional control loading.
- Intercom system for communications between pilots, observer and instructor.
- Oxygen mask with intercom
200 x 40 degree collimated visual system with fully textured day/dusk/night compatible database. High-resolution digital 3-channel digital projection system with spherical geometric correction, raster light point capability and latest lightweight LED DLP projection technology for long term display stability as well as highest reliability and lowest maintenance.
Latest 60-inch stroke 6 DOF electric motion system with very low power consumption and less maintenance than other systems in the industry.
The six degrees of freedom motion base is capable of performing linear lateral, longitudinal and vertical movements as well as pitch, roll and yaw rotations. It consists of six identical electric actuators, which comprise a ball screw driven by a brushless DC servo motor. The upper platform, which carries the entire simulator, is engineered and adjusted to fit the joints of the respective motion base.
- Realistic Boeing Simulator Software
- Realistic Boeing Avionics Software
- All related software systems
- Server with several computer systems
- Network systems and architecture
- Instructor station PC
Audio system including subwoofer will be supplied. Caution and warning level alert sounds shall be reproduced in the cockpit from a separate forward dual speaker system.
Four place intercom system with volume and squelch control Line in capability Line out capability.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
Delivery & Installation charges are not included and shall be borne by the customer. This charges shall be determined according to country of destination. These charges shall be for:
- Packing for transport
- Ground transport
- Freight charges (sea or air)
- Duties / Taxes
- Installation (man hours, air ticket & accommodation)